The Undivided Nations

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Undivided Nations
The Undivided Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prince's Decree: Office of the Attorney General of The Undivided Nations

Go down

Prince's Decree: Office of the Attorney General of The Undivided Nations Empty Prince's Decree: Office of the Attorney General of The Undivided Nations

Post by Aav VerinHall Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:26 pm

As this has not been established, I figured that I'd write something up until I can poke the senate about making it law.

Establishing the office of the Attorney-General of the Undivided Nations;

Setting precedent in its duties;

Hereby commands an office of the Attorney-General shall be formed.

The attorney-general shall be in charge of filing charges against citizens accused of breaking the law.

This decree shall separate legal procedure into two categories:
Criminal:
If a citizen has been accused of breaking the law, the Attorney-General shall be the chief prosecutor of the case.

Civil:
If a citizen has been accused of breaking a law, and the Attorney-General has chosen not to charge them, then the affected citizen may sue under the criminal code.

No non-royal citizen shall be able to bring criminal charges against another citizen.

Please DM me on discord if you are interested in becoming the AG, or a deputy attorney-general.

This document supersedes all preexisting law, until such time that the senate passes a law establishing the office of the Attorney-General. This document also supersedes Constitutional Law.

Last edited by Aav VerinHall on Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:23 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed typos.)
Aav VerinHall
Aav VerinHall
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Prince's Decree: Office of the Attorney General of The Undivided Nations Empty Re: Prince's Decree: Office of the Attorney General of The Undivided Nations

Post by Aav VerinHall Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:00 pm

As of 3/18/18, the AG's are:
Eli Hesial
Aav VerinHall
Aav VerinHall
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down